Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You know what I mean?

And they don't even ask it as a question in the first place! Blah blah blah blah blah - you know what I mean? NO I DON'T WHAT I MEAN! AND I DONT CARE ABT WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN' MATE! But of course you dont say it out. I usually let it go with a simple "yeah" ("usually - ]:)")

Anyway, what i'd like to see is if anyone has already or atleast thought about a really whacky reply to this one.

P.S. I've been mostly hit with this question by people with really bad English and worse communication skills. AAAaaarghh!

well, enuff abt me. post your say.

4 comments:

  1. Rhetoric is probably the most widely employed method of seeking agreement. But also the most irritating. It seems like the person needs constant assurance while speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with your views on rhetoric. It's okay for a debate, but that's just it.
    As for "You know what I mean?", just say "NO". With a straight face. And keep staring, very seriously, into the person's eyes. :P
    PS- 10 followers! Yaayy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that'll probably creep him/her out. but he/she still won't realise what i'm so mad abt! it's usually the really dumb people who are in the habit of using it.


    and a secon yay! from me. and that calls for a a new question!

    ReplyDelete